Friday, April 24, 2009

gmail signature

Work at EQ3, per usual, was uneventful today. Unfortunately, the computer in the showroom downstairs, at which I am damned, is forbidden to access any websites that aren't EQ3 related--stock lists, online catalogue, etc.--or Gmail. To entertain myself, I revised my Gmail signature about 15 odd times. I workshopped some of the versions with those who were logged into Gchat. I'm pretty happy with the final product.

--
robert andrew perez
51zero.541.373zero . zarkazstic@gmail.com
robertandrewperez.blogspot.com

mfa . creative writing
st. mary's college . moraga, ca

ba . english literature . creative writing
lgbt studies . theater & performance studies
university of california, berkeley

oakland unified school district . substitute teacher
eq3 furniture and design . sales associate

'humor is also a way of saying something serious'
-- t.s. eliot
--

My friend Julie described it as a 'miniature resume,' while another friend Sean says its very 'e.e. cummings.' Both descriptors I find flattering. What do you think?

1 comment: